With its unique foliage that resembles its namesake this plant will enhance any room. As a relatively new plant in the New Zealand market the stingray plant is already getting lots of attention It also follows the Alocasia family traits where it will thrive only when kept in its ideal conditions. Less than ideal conditions may result in marks on the leaves, or potential leaf loss.
- Habitat: The Stingray is a fast growing plant, although it will hibernates in cooler temperature.
- Light: Prefers bright indirect light and warmer temperatures.
- Water: Likes slightly moist soil, don't let soil dry out, or over water.
- Soil: Loose well draining soil is recommended.
- Fertiliser: Once a month during spring and summer.