the gardener gift box
We've made it easy for you, with our thoughtfully curated gift box, ideal for that green fingered gardener.
This gardeners gift box includes:
- Presented in a wooden crate with all the trimmings - lots of wood wool, tissue & a bloom'n loco sticker
- The medium size wool pot - created by Nadia Lim & Polly McGukin to give your in ground plants a bubble of life as they grow.
- Pallares pruning shears 19cm - Hand made in Spain, founded in 1917, made of carbon steel blades making a harder and stronger cutting blade than stainless steel.
- Planter stick label - 6 pack - Made from slate these plant markers are easy to write on with the supplied waterproof wax marker to indicate which bulb or plant it concerns.
- Honey bee garden seeds - Save the Bees. This wildflower seed mix is blended with bees in mind. With all of their favourite pollens, these flowers will fill your garden with loveliness. This mix contains calendula, centaurea, clarkia, coreopsis, Californian poppy, forget me not, gaillardia, gilia, linaria, lobularia, nemophila, papaver, reseda.
- George & Edi Fig hand cream - lightly perfumed rich hydrating hand cream containing apricot oil, shea butter and kiwi seed oil that is quickly absorbed to nourish and revive hard working hands and cuticles. Made from all natural products in Wanaka, New Zealand.
- Father Rabbit green leaves notebook - perfect for keeping up with all the gardener brainstorms.