The Golden Pothos (Epipremnum aureum) is also known as Devil's Ivy, as it is very resilient. Being a vine-type plant it can be trained to grow around wire or poles, allowing you to add your own personal creative touch. It has large, glossy green leaves with yellow and cream streaks, and is very well known for being an excellent air purifier. It also tolerates lower light levels and makes a gorgeous hanging plant, with long stems which can eventually reach 20 metres in length.
- Habitat: If you desire a bushier plant, pinch out the tips of the stems to encourage new shoots.
- Light: Prefers medium to bright, indirect light.
- Water: Let soil dry completely before next watering.
- Soil: A well draining potting mix is recommended.
- Fertiliser: Every six months with a general indoor plant fertiliser.
Please note: Variegated plants vary between and within crops. so no guarantees can be made around the volume of variegation per plant. The picture of this plant is indicative only, as we see with all plant species, every plant is unique.This plant is sold in a 14cm plastic Nursery pot, wrapped with waterproof gift wrap.