kea kea pendant - teal
Sale price $49.00 Regular price
Ultimate survivor of NZ's harsh mountain area's the Kea is a smart and curious bird. A true problem solver and hunter-gatherer this bird can certainly outsmart you to get what it wants.
- A standout piece, handcrafted 3-dimensional Kea pendant.
- The two birds together represent life and the universe being sacred and divine. It represents the infinite nature and energy we bring into our daily lives.
- Teal Kea Pendant on a gold plated stainless chain 55 cm
- Each chain has an extender for length flexibility.
- Each design comes in a keepsake jewellery box. Great for keeping your favourite designs and useful when traveling around Aotearoa or abroad.