ottineti saute pan -20cm
These saute pans are both functional and stylish, combining the lightweight properties of aluminium with the beauty of brass.
- A traditional, handcrafted product designed to last.
- Aluminium is the most preferred material for high heat cooking after copper as it transfers heat really rapidly giving the cook greater control.
- Ottinetti have been manufacturing in Northern Italy since 1920
Important Things to Note about Aluminium Cookware:
1. Some dulling or darkening of the interior will occur with use. This is normal oxidisation.
2. Aluminium is not dishwasher safe. Please wash by hand in hot water using a detergent of choice.
3. Where-as it is perfectly safe to cook acidic foods in aluminium pots and pans please do not store acidic foods in them. The acid may cause pitting of the aluminium and result in the food tasting slightly metallic. NB: It may hurt the pot but it won’t hurt you.
DEBUNKING THE ALZHEIMERS MYTH From the Alzheimers Association of America: "During the 1960s and 1970s, aluminium emerged as a possible suspect in Alzheimer's. This suspicion led to concern about exposure to aluminium through everyday sources such as pots and pans, beverage cans, antacids and antiperspirants. Since then, studies have failed to confirm any role for aluminium in causing Alzheimer's."