sweet bubbles - variegated
- Habitat: Regularly trim the green foliage to allow pink/cream foliage to flourish
- Light: Requires bright indirect sunlight
- Water: Water at least once a week, enough to keep the soil moist. Adjust the watering frequency based on temperature and light levels.
- Soil: Well-drained soil or potting mix
- Fertiliser: Fertilise once a month during active growth stages.
Please note: Variegated plants vary between and within crops. No guarantees can be made around the volume of variegation per plant. The picture of this plant is indicative only. The Bubbles plant is presented in a 14cm plastic nursery pot.