Regular price $62.00
The evergreen Peperomia varieties have beautiful, cute and glossy leaves. Their perfect leaf design gives these plants a semi-succulent ability to retain water within their thick leaves. Peperomia Watermelon (Peperomia Argyreia)
- Habitat: For a bushier plant, pinch tips through spring and summer months to encourage additional shoots to form.
- Light: Bright, indirect light. May lose variegation in low light.
- Water: Water from dry only. Leaf loss is a sign of over-watering.
- Soil: A free-draining peat-based soil type is recommended.
- Fertilizer: Only required once a year, through its growing season.