aronui karearea earrings - black
Aronui Kārearea Earrings- A fearless pursuit of knowledge
Need a new look or change? The falcon spiritually carries a message of transition and change. A powerful visionary bird representing fearlessness, wisdom, and kaitiakitanga all inspiring flight of this design. Beautifully packaged inside a gift box.
- Inspired by the need for change, to be fearless, versatile and adaptable like the kārearea
- Aronui triangular pattern seen on the tail references the pursuit of knowledge about the natural world.
- Diamond-shaped without the price tag, earrings size of 30 mm x 30 mm
- Proudly handcrafted 3-dimensional NZ artwork on sterling silver hooks.
- Check out the angled Kārearea head turned and protruding out giving you a bit of a side-eye!
- The New Zealand Falcon or kārearea is one of our most threatened birds of prey with less than 8,000 birds remaining.
- Rarely seen and mistaken for the kāhu we need to be mindful and aware of what's happening around us and how our past persecutions and ecological factors have lead to a decline in numbers.
- Each design comes in a keepsake jewellery box. Great for keeping your favourite designs and useful when traveling around Aotearoa or abroad.