Manjula Pothos - 14cm
Regular price $45.00
The Manjula Pothos (Epipremnum aureum) is one of the newer varieties of variegated Pothos. The Manjula has larger leaves and is better described as a cross between a Marble queen and the colouring of an N'joy. A distinctly beautiful variety with white and green patches on the leaves, these are a trailing plant that can spill over the edge of a shelf in a beautiful cascade.
- Habitat: It has a compact and cascading growth habit. Pinch to make busy
- Light: Prefers bright, indirect light, to maintain the defined variegated swirls. Direct light will burn the leaves.
- Water: Let soil dry down before watering. Avoid overwatering.
- Soil: A well draining potting mix is recommended.
- Fertiliser: Every six months with a general indoor plant fertiliser.
- Toxic: Should not be consumed by animals or humans.