The Marble Queen
Regular price $39.00
The Marble Queen (Epipremnum aureum) also known as the Marble Queen Pothos. It absolutely wins the heart of customers who are after a trailing plant with a variegated look. Being a vine type plant it has the ability to be trained to grow around wire or pole.
- Habitat: To keep your plant looking full and bushy the occasional trim of the vine is required.
- Light: Requires medium to bright, indirect light, to maintain the defined variegated swirls.
- Water: Let soil dry completely during winter, but remain partially damp during summer/spring.
- Soil: A well draining potting mix is recommended.
- Fertiliser: Every six months with a general indoor plant fertiliser.
- Presented in a plastic 14cm Nursery pot, wrapped with waterproof wrap.